Access to some areas of the software are denied due to Registration Error #11: Registration Validation Error.
The possible causes for this Registration Error are outlined here. However, regardless of which scenario caused the problem, the solution is the same.
* There are multiple computers the software is installed on and data was Restored into this one from another.
* Old or Archived data was Restored from a Backup.
* Data was Restored from a Backup with the Temporary Registration Number.
* Due to a virus or crash, a system restore or recovery has been performed.
* This computer’s harddrive is partitioned and the software is not installed on the C:\ Drive.
STEP 1: MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A BACKUP OF YOUR DATA (see Image 1)
Use the DATABASE MAINTENANCE screen to make a Backup of your data before continuing on to the next step. We recommend you make the Backup to either your harddrive or a USB/Flash Drive.
If you’re positive you already have a good Backup then you can skip this step.
STEP 2: RESTORE THE DEMO DATA (see Image 2)
Use the DATABASE MAINTENANCE screen to RESTORE the DEMO DATA which is contained within the DEMO.BAK backup file.
STEP 3: RE-REGISTER SOFTWARE (see Image 3)
Use the ORDER/REGISTER screen to re-enter your Registration Number and thus, re-registering the software on this computer.
STEP 4: RESTORE YOUR DATA BACK IN (see Image 4)
Use the DATABASE MAINTENANCE screen to RESTORE your data back into the software. Afterward, the Registration Error should be resolved.
If you cannot resolve the issue with the information provided then follow the guidance of the software’s registration error troubleshooter. Note: Older versions of the software do not have the troubleshooter. We recommend always running the latest version of your software product to take advantage of new features, improvements and bug fixes.